/ Colloques - journées d’étude
LIA Six Year Anniversary Conference (CNRS-ENS Lyon/CASS) : « Post-Western Sociology in Europe and in China »28 juin 2018, à l’ENS de Lyon
- Introduction by Laurence Roulleau-Berger, Research Director at CNRS, ENS Lyon, Triangle and Li Peilin, Professor of Sociology, Academician, Vice-President of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
- Laurence Roulleau-Berger, Research Director at CNRS, ENS Lyon, Triangle, French Director of the LIA : Post-Western Sociology and Global Revolution
- Li Peilin, Professor of Sociology, Vice-President of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Academician, Chinese Director of the LIA : Post-Western Sociology and contemporary Chinese Sociology
- Li Youmei, Professor at School of Political Sciences and Sociology, Shanghai University, President of the Chinese Association of Sociology : Reflexion on Fei Xiaotong’s research and implication of theories and concepts
- Michel Lallement, Professor of Sociology, Chair Cnam, Lise-CNRS, Paris : Rationalization at stake. Disenchantment of the World or multiple modernities ?
- Xie Lizhong, Professor at department of Sociology, Peking University : Post-Western Sociology : what and why ?
- Agnès Van Zanten, Research Director at CNRS, Science Po/CNRS, Observatoire Sociologique du Changement : Sociology of education in France and in China : meritocracy and sponsorship in access to higher education
11h 25-11h45 :
- Professor Wang Chunguang, Deputy director of the Institute of Sociology : Chinese Academy of Social Sciences : Post-western sociology and rural China revitalization
13h-13h 35 :
- Agnès Deboulet , Professor of Sociology, University Paris 8, Director of the LAVUE/CNRS : Revisiting precarious neighborhoods and global informality in a Post-Western perspective
- Luo Jar-Der, Professor at department of sociology, Tsinghua University (Peking), Director of Tsinghua Center for Social Network Research, Beijing : From the Western Dunbar Circle to the Chinese Guanxi Circle
13h55- 14h15 :
- Ahmed Boubeker, Professor at department of sociology, University Jean Monnet (Saint-Etienne), Vice-Director of the Centre Max weber, CNRS : Ethnicity and tensions between history and memory
- Ji Yingchun, Professor at School of Political Sciences and Sociology, Shanghai University : Post-Western Theory, public and private spheres in China
- Fan Ke, Professor at School of Social and Behavioural Sciences
Nanjing University : Chinese ethnology : after Fredrik Barth
14h55- 15h05 :
- Professor Zhang Yi, Director of the Institute of Social Development Strategy, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences : Post-western sociology and consumption of China : from the view of social stratification
- Michel Kokoreff, Professor at department of sociology University Paris 8, Cressap/Gtm : New acts of protest, new forms of knowledge : towards a globalization of rebellions ?
- New LIA’s scientific perspectives