/ Des membres de Triangle participent
Rebeca Gomez Betancourt participe au workshop organisé par l’European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy (EAEPE) : « Political economy associations working together for a more inclusive and diversified economics »27 janvier : 16h00 - 18h00, en ligne
Many initiatives are taking place to decolonize and diversify economics. While significant progress has been made in terms of gender representation on boards, plenary conferences etc., the same cannot be said for the representation of racialized economists. It is time for pluralist economic associations and networks to share and take stock of their experiences and propose new changes and possibly a joint declaration and common actions.
What measures are beginning to be put in place in political economy associations, what are the difficulties encountered and the remaining blind spots ? What can be done further ? How to better coordinate disperse initiatives to increase our impact ?
Panelists representing various associations and networks will each present their findings and proposals in a first round of discussion.
This will be followed by a second round of discussion between panelists to consider joint actions and by exchanges with the audience.
- Surbhi Kesar, SOAS, Azim Premji University, Diversifying and Decolonising Economics (D-Econ), Association for Heterodox Economics (AHE)
- Rebeca Gomez Betancourt, Lyon University, Latin American Society for the History of Economic Thought (ALAHPE), History of Economics Diversity Caucus, International Association for Feminist Economics (IAFFE)
- Ingrid Harvold Kvangraven, Kings College, Diversifying and Decolonising Economics (D-Econ), Association for Heterodox Economics (AHE), Development Studies Association
- Charles Dannreuther, University of Leeds, European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy
- Marcella Corsi, Sapienza University of Rome, Minerva - Laboratory on diversity and gender inequality
Séance présidée par : Agnès Labrousse, Sciences Po Lyon, European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy
The guest access to the online session is here. Please use chrome, Safari etc. but NOT MS explorer.