Envoyer un courriel
Envoyer un courriel
Thèse soutenue le 17 mai 2019, Shanghai University
Bourse du gouvernement chinois
- Sujet : The destiny of Young Generation of migrants : educational discrimination, liquid labor market and intergenerational mobility in China and in France.
- Thèse co-dirigée par Laurence Roulleau-Berger et Liu Yuzhao, Université de Shanghai.
Domaines de recherche
- Sociology of migration : international migrations in Europe and internal migrations in China ; young generation of migration, social mobility of migration, education and skill cultivation
- Economic sociology : work, employment, unemployment, global economy
- Health sociology : patient—‐doctor relationship, medical resource and allocation
- Master Degree, Sociology, Shanghai University, 2014.
- Bachelor Degree, Logistics Management, Ocean University of China Qingdao Collage, 2009.
June, 2009 – July, 2011 : Qingdao Jinhan International Logistics Co., Ltd.
- SU Liang. 2014. " Misapprehensive Imagine "[J]. Beauty & Times, Vol.6.
- LIU Yuzhao, SU Liang. 2016. " Social Transformation and Skill—‐development of Industrial Workers in China "[J]. Journal of Northwest Normal University.
- “How to Achieve Hospitalize Shunt - Research on Urban Medical Security System Changes in Qingdao”, The 2nd Joint Seminar on Asian Agenda for Young Scholars from China, Japan & Korea in Seoul National University, December 12 - 13, 2014.
- “Social Transformation and Skill - Cultivation of Industrial Workers in China”, 2014 LIA International Postgraduate Seminar in Shanghai University, October 24, 2014.
- “Patients’ Choice : From Big Hospital to Private Clinic”, 2014 Annual conference of the Chinese Sociological Association in Wuhan, July 11, 2014.
Participations à des projets
- 2014-2015, participated in Programme CMIRA (Coopération et Mobilité Internationales Rhone - Alpes) 2012-2014 : JEUNES MIGRANTS CHINOIS QUALIFIÉS, RÉGIMES DU TRAVAIL ET 2014年，INDIVIDUATION EN FRANCE ET EN CHINE, (CNRS) triangle UMR5206, ENS de LYON and School of Social and Political Science, Shanghai University.
- August-September, 2014, participated in “Classic Casebook of Grassroots Governance in Changning District”, wrote the case “ Service Delivery by the Virtual Community : Case of Huashan Neighborhood”.
- 2013-2014, participated in "Research on Strengthening and Improving the System of Ecological Civilization in Ningbo", wrote the reports “Investigation Report on Ningbo Industrial Investment Group”, “Urban and Rural Housing Construction in Ningbo” and “Investigation Report on Allocation of Public Resources in Ningbo”.
- 2011-2012, participated in "High-speed Rail : Eurasian Economic Integration and the 21st Century Strategy in China", wrote the report “Innovation-Driven and Transitional Development in Shanghai : a Case Study on Logistics."